Bedtime Stories: Resign Now, You’ve Failed – Nigerian Prophet Tells Buhari, UN Condemns Brutal Massacre Of Borno Farmers, Nigerian Striker Confirms He Wants To Leave Liverpool

Resign Now, You’ve Failed – Nigerian Prophet Tells Buhari
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/BUHARI-1.jpg

Following the slaughtering of 43 farmers by Boko Haram members in Borno State at the weekend, the leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has demanded the immediate resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The popular prophet described the beheading of the farmers by the terrorists as a sad occurrence and a confirmation that God is not happy with the present administration.

Ayodele said that recent happenings in the country have shown beyond doubt that Buhari cannot lead the country any more; therefore, he should honourably resign…READ MORE>>>

 

PDP Calls Buhari Mouth Piece Of Terrorists Over Presidency’s Comments On Borno Rice Farmers
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Kola-Ologbondiyan-.jpg

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has berated the Presidency over remarks by President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide, Garba Shehu on Boko Haram killing of rice farmers in Borno State.

PDP accused the Presidency of trying to rationalize the gruesome killing of 43 innocent Nigerians by the insurgents in their farms.

The party lamented that the Buhari-led Presidency was trying to turn itself into a mouthpiece for terrorists…READ MORE>>>

 

Boko Haram: UN Condemns Brutal Massacre Of Borno Farmers
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/antonio-guterres.jpg

The United Nations, UN, has condemned “in the strongest terms” Saturday’s killing of 43 farmers by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno.

UN Secretary-General António Guterres in a statement by his spokesperson Mr. Stéphane Dujarric, on Monday described the attack as a “horrific”, one.

He, however, urged the Federal Government to ensure that those responsible for “these heinous crimes” be quickly brought to justice…READ MORE>>>

 

Nigerian striker confirms he wants to leave Liverpool
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/3d37f7b0-taiwo-awoniyi.jpg.webp

Nigeria striker, Taiwo Awoniyi, has admitted he prefers to leave Liverpool, after failing to secure a UK work permit since his arrival in 2015.

Awoniyi joined the Reds following his heroics at the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup and 2015 Africa U20 Championship, where he helped Nigeria win both tournaments.

Since then, the 23-year-old has had seven loan stints in clubs across Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium…READ MORE>>>

 

Court Remands Three Suspected Killers Of Benue Prophet
https://dailypost.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/court-door-1536x1024.jpg.webp

A Chief Magistrates’ Court in Makurdi on Monday ordered that three persons, who allegedly killed one Jacob Uhembe, a prophet be remanded in a correctional centre in Makurdi.

The Prosecution Counsel, Sgt. Friday Kanshio told the court that the brother of the deceased, Terhemba Uhembe, reported the matter at the Divisional Police Headquarters, Daudu on Nov. 3.

He said Uhembe reported that 15 people, including the defendants, who are from Guma Local Government Area of Benue had accused the late prophet of Divine Shadow Ministry, Daudu of being responsible for the sudden disappearance of the male genital organs of youths in the area…READ MORE>>>

 

N544m Grass-Cutting Fraud: Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal Pleads Not Guilty
https://www.withinnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/19/grass-cutting-scandal-efcc-tenders-telephone-evidence-against-babachir-lawal.jpg

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has re-arraigned a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal and six others for the alleged N544million grass-cutting contract fraud.

Mr Lawal and others again pleaded not guilty to 10 counts of fraud during their re-arraignment on Monday before Justice Charles Agbaza of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Jabi, Abuja.

The judge previously handling the case Justice Jude Okeke died on August 4, 2020…READ MORE>>>

 

Lai Mohammed Reveals Why Nigeria Remained At Boko Haram’s Mercy
https://www.withinnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/21/boko-haram-is-technically-defeated-i-stand-by-my-words-%E2%80%93-lai-mohammed.jpg

The minister of information, Lai Mohamed has stated that Nigeria is at the mercy of Boko Haram because the country has been denied weapons to prosecute the war against insurgency.

Recall that suspected Boko Haram members attacked Zabarmari, about 20 kilometres from Maiduguri at the weekend, killing at least 45 farmers.

The United Nations had described the attack as the most violent attack targeted at civilians in 2020…READ MORE>>>