BIG STORIES THIS MORNING

‘2023 Will Be S3x Galore If PDP Wins Lagos’ – Fayose’s Brother Slams Funke Akindele

Isaac Fayose, the younger brother to the former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, has slammed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Deputy Governorship candidate in Lagos State, Funke Akindele. Naija News reports that Isaac took to his Instagram page to share a video of Funke wearing a sexy short dress and dancing excitedly.

However, Isaac, who seemed uncomfortable with the video, opined that there would be problems in the Government House if the opposition party wins in Lagos. According to him, 2023 will be sex Galore, and Lagosians should expect more of it. He captioned the video: “PDP. Deputy Governor for Lagos. Seems there will be a lot of sex in Lagos government house … hmmm”

However, the video sparked mixed reactions from many netizens as they faulted Isaac’s statement while making reference to the case of the popular dancing senator, Ademola Adeleke.

shallybenson wrote: “When dancing senator was dancing, we cheered, now it’s a female dancing, it’s all about sex. Eku ise sir”

imightbeusman wrote: “They are just doing too much to discourage women from participating in politics… Just rest sir”

gwenshuga1 wrote: “When Davido uncle danced we all chaired him”

iam_osahon_the1st wrote: “The same dancing your male politicians have been dancing all these while and you have no problem whatsoever with it. But now because it’s a woman, you have to show the world how misogynistic you can be! The backwardness is shameful to say the least! God help us”

jayonyeka wrote: “Only perverted minds will think this way. There’s not an ounce of innuendo or it’s suggestions in this video. So Osun state govt house is gonna be a sex parlor because dancing senator won the governorship election? I might not be a fan of funke or her being a deputy governorship candidate but this post reeks of stupidity”

dalyopbenelux wrote: “I’m glad he acknowledged her as “our” deputy governor 2023″ what God has bless,no one can curse on periodddd”

myprfave wrote: “Lol no wonder Iyabo Ojo insulted him yesterday and he came online to cry. If not that Funke is good at ignoring, would have been good to see you shed more tears. Agbaya”

tory_labiba wrote: “Someone should please collect his phone when you talk too much you say rubbish and nonsense. she’s not the first, Dino ,senator adeleke danced till he became governor ,kogi state governor and his wife were all dancing on this same internet Abeg”

graceeluv wrote: “This is a very stupid thing to say, when that Adeleke man was dancing, he was hailed and nicknamed dancing senator, now a female who we all know has always loved to dance post a dancing video and it’s all about sex? Foolishness indeed”

emperorolumale wrote: “Somebody cannot come and dance in peace again? If this is S*x symbol then your eyes have nak*d all the women wearing cloths in Lagos”

 

Source: Naija News

 

 

JUST IN: Nigerian football midfielder dies [PHOTO]

MFM FC midfielder, Azeez Aminu Dayo, is dead.

A former teammate of Dayo who presently plays for Enyimba F.C. confirmed the sad news to POLITICS NIGERIA on Monday night, saying the details and cause of the young footballer’s death are still unclear.

The late athlete was a member of the MFM team that competed in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) in the 2021-22 season.

Fondly called ‘Deco’, a compliment for his similar style to Portugal and Barcelona legend, Anderson Luís de Souza, Dayo donned jersey number 20 for MFM.

MFM FC is yet to issue a statement on Dayo’s demise as of the time of publishing this report, but tributes have been pouring in from all over the country for the player who died yesterday.

 

Source: Politics Nigeria