TRAGEDY STRIKES As Two Brothers Die From Generator Fumes

The report of two brothers who were found dead in a shop owned by their sister due to generator fumes which they allegedly inhaled while sleeping has left everyone in tears.

Image result for 2 brothers die from generator fumes in Lagos

The spokesman of the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the  on Wednesday. Elkana said they slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place.
According to him, they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.
“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep.

Image result for Nigerian police

Elkana said, “We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting to their death”.NAN had earlier gathered that the deceased were recently brought from the village for some skills acquisition before the sad incident.It was further learnt that relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.

Image result for Crowd crying over the death of children in Ibadan

Also recall that according to a report by from Guardian, on Wednesday May 22, 2019, a family and residents of 46, Olatunji road, Ojota, Lagos State were thrown into mourning when the bodies of two siblings were found lifeless in a shop, with strange white-like substances around their mouth and head.

Image result for Two Brothers Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop

However, the brothers, Michael, aged 21 and Paul, aged 19, were found by a neighbor who wondered why the shop wasn’t opened so late in the day. Placing calls to their mobile phones, they found the phones ringing in the shop.

Image result for Crowd in Ibadan crying

He gathered other neighbors raising an alarm, forcing the shop to open only to discover inside the lifeless bodies. Loud cries filled the air immediately as people began to wonder if the duo had committed suicide or had been killed. However, police officers from the Area H police station, who were called to the scene carried out some preliminary investigations on the spot and determined that they were choked with the carbon monoxide from a running generating set inside the shop.The neighbor confirmed that they usually put on the generating set to sleep if there was no power, but argued that the generator could not have led to their death, suspecting foul play.

May their souls rest in peace.What do you think about this? Kindly drop a message in the comment section.

Sources: Punch And Guardian