When some social media users were asked to give account of their most embarrassing moments, a women narrated on how she went into labour during sex with her husband. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and when the doctor asked them what she was doing when the labour kicked in, she felt embarrassed and waited a moment before she could open up to the medical personnel.
“I was 8months pregnant with my first baby, my man and I were feking and immediately LABOUR started,he rushed me to the hospital and the doctors were asking us what i was doing when the false Labour started and for a min we were mute. I later told them we were feking and they…”
was 8months pregnant with my first baby, my man and I were feking and immediately LABOUR started,he rushed me to the hospital and the doctors were asking us what i was doing when the false Labour started and for a min we were mute. I later told them we were feking and they https://t.co/0I6A7ymbCG
— Lolo ? ? (@__IamEmpress__) February 3, 2019
More people have also taken the bold step to share their worst experiences online.
1. “I was in charge of capturing my friend’s wedding on video. The ceremony started and just as they were announced as husband and wife, I realized I’d forgotten to push record! They had to repeat the vows all over again so I could get a video … Oops.” —Myrnelle S., 31
2. “I thought it would be sexy to put Nutella on his junk. It got everywhere, even in my hair. It was bad.” —Whitney B., 22
3. “I’m a bit of a shopaholic, so there are things with tags in my closet that have been there for, like, years. That’s me — pop the tag after four years.” —Elidja C., 20
4. “My girlfriend was giving me my ‘birthday gift’ at midnight when her parents walked in with a birthday cake for me. They canceled the party, and I wasn’t allowed back.” —Michael D., 27
5. “One night, I fell asleep on a bus, and when I woke up, the bus was dark and empty — I was at the bus depot at NYC’s port authority station in the middle of the night. I’d missed all the stops and the bus driver must not have seen me. I was so confused.” —Natalia R., 31
6. “I shaved my nipples yesterday.” —Nick M., 21
7. “I am an engineering student, and our class had an engineer come talk to us about postgrad opportunities. It was very clear that he didn’t think women were as qualified for the field as the guys. So when he went to shake our hands after class, I licked mine beforehand. So gratifying.” —Taylor S., 21
8. “We got locked out of my apartment after going partying, so we had to call our friend to let us into her apartment for the night. She didn’t have extra beds and we snuggled up together on a very small couch. We just had to kinda …” —Monica
9. “I am a karaoke fiend. ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ is my favorite, and I even do dances with it and have perfected my choreography. All my friends make fun of me.” —Caylee P., 25
10. “I went on a post-Thanksgiving colon cleanse, and my boyfriend at the time called me just to ask what’s up. And I hate talking to boys while I poop. I just can’t. So I’m like, ‘Nothing, really.’ He goes, ‘Do you want to hang out tonight?’ And I say, ‘I um, I just can’t.’ So then he’s like, ‘You’re being weird. Are you with someone?’ Finally, I was like, ‘I’m pooping my brains out, OK? I’ve been on a colon cleanse for the past two days.’ He teased me for months.” —Ashley Rickards, MTV’s Awkward
11. “One time, I sneezed and my tampon shot out of me like a missile.” —Celeste S., 22
12. I was in a long- distance relationship, so I decided to send my girlfriend some naked pics … and accidentally sent them to my manager at work — hours before my shift started. Awkward.” —Mariah S., 20
13. I once accidentally left my vibrator on my nightstand when my parents came over. I panicked and pretended it was a piece of art. Not sure if they even believed me.” —Julia P., 27
14. “One time when I was drunk, I offered to trade my best friend for Taco Bell.” —Cori L., 21
15. “My 20-year-old stepsister has the same first name as a girl I was interested in, and I ended up drunk-dialing my stepsister for a booty call. We all laughed, but still…” —Gavin M., 27
Please leave your comments below.