Nollywood actor lateef adedimeji, give fans an understand word of expression and a motivative one to fans on how live your life.
YOU’RE THE ONE GOING. It is a mistake to think time is going. Time is not going. Time is here until the world ends. It is you that is going. You don’t waste time. Time is infinite. You waste yourself. You are finite. It is you that grow old, time doesn’t. So make better use of it. And one of the worst things to do with time is comparing yourself to others.
A cow eats grass and gets fat but if dog eats grass, it will die. Never compare yourself with others. Run your race. What works for one person may not work for you. Focus on the gifts and talents God gave you and don’t be envious of the blessings He gave others. If a rose smells better than tomatoes, It doesn’t mean the rose can make a better stew. Don’t try to compare yourself to others. You also have your own strength, look for it and build on it.
All animals that exist, were in Noah’s ark. A snail is one of those animals. If God could wait long enough for snails to enter Noah’s ark; His door of grace won’t close on you till you reach your expected end, only rely on him. Never look down on yourself, keep looking up. Remember that Broken crayons still color_* Keep on pushing, you never can tell how close you are to your goal.
Lateef Adedimeji is a young and talented born on February 1.
He is known for his intriguing roles in the yoruba movies such as as Ejika.
Here are the 5 other interesting facts about him.
1. He is the first born in a family of six.
2. He studied Mass communication in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
3. He grew up in Jakande estate in Isolo where he had his primary and secondary education.
4. He started acting at the age of 15 but began professionally in 2007.
5. He is also getting ready to marry his fiance.
6. Lateef Adedimeji has recived numerous awards including Best Supporting actor of the year at City People Entertainment awards (2006).